Does a community app for member discussions and Q&A exist?

Craig_Matthews
5 0 0

Hi Shopify Community!

Is there a community app that allows my members to ask questions, and get answers from other members, similar to what is happening here. We would also want the ability to contribute/control the group, and only allow access to registered members, but keen to see if this self help/community app exists.

Thanking you in advance for your feedback 🙂

Replies 3 (3)

RishAtMason
Shopify Partner
32 4 9

Hey @Craig_Matthews, that's an interesting question. There are several groups and communities out there, especially for merchants. I'd love to know more about why you're asking/what you have in mind?

Building communities @ ModeMagic and Mason!

- Was my response helpful? Click Like to let me know.
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution.

Grechka
Visitor
1 0 0

It does exist and it has everything you mentioned and it's customizable. Check out Peerboard. I think they are the only decent community platform app. 

https://apps.shopify.com/peerboard?surface_detail=peerboard&surface_inter_position=1&surface_intra_p...

PeerBoard
Shopify Partner
22 0 0

Hi @Craig_Matthews!

Yes, we are a community app PeerBoard that allows you to create a space for the members to share knowledge, ask questions, and comment. 

You can also create Member Groups: build subgroups, manage access, reward members with badges, and more. 

You can control access to the community by making it Public or Private. Public content, readable and searchable without registration OR Invite-only member registration (instead of open admission).

You can embed the PeerBoard App in your Shopify Store, without coding or complex integrations.

If you have any questions, please let me know!

PeerBoard is a powerful modern community platform that enables embedded and fully white-labeled communities.