Membership and instant win

Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 1
Hello!
I would like to create a site that incorporates membership and instant win apps. Not sure if there is one that can do both or even a better platform for it.
My concept short and simple:
Pay X amount for a monthly membership (app 1)
Each week we offer a a “gift” that you could win. You win by visiting our website and playing a game, click to win, spin to win etc to see if you win the gift of the week. EVERY person will win at least one item. Then at the end of the month a larger prize is offered where only a select few will win it. (App 2)

So I’m looking for an app that will:
1. Keep track of members
2. Keep track of who won and pull them out the drawing until the final drawing where all names get re-entered
2. Some way to “surprise” them with an instant win game

Sounds complicated but I’m confident there’s something out there that I haven’t found yet that can help me. It’s similar to a subscription service but instead of sending a monthly box you get to do a weekly play to win.
Can someone help guide me?
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
41 0 8

Bold Memberships might be a good option here. You can set it up to have multiple membership tiers and you can give access to specific pages for members only. So a possibility would be only allowing members to have access to the game page. Then to track, I would think some sort of auto-tagging would need to be in place. Hope that helps!

Screen Shot 2019-06-04 at 2.06.10 PM.png

Did I solve your problem? ✔️Accept the solution to help others.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 1
Hi Bobby
This does help. I’m not 100% sure about how the auto tagging would work but I’m sure I can figure it out. Thanks for the response!
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
41 0 8

Yeah happy to help! You can tag a customer when they purchase a specific product. So one possibility may be to 'sell' the game as a free product. So when they buy it they can access the game and you can tag them as someone who played it. You could also tag a customer when they purchase a membership.

Not 100% sure how you would set it up, but just throwing some ideas your way.

Did I solve your problem? ✔️Accept the solution to help others.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 1
Thanks these are awesome ideas! Very helpful
0 Likes