Membership site

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
5 1 0
I'm trying to find out how to make my store for Members Only how can I do that? Setup where they have their coffee sent to every month or ever how offten they want it. Can this be done? my store is beanjuicecafe.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
553 60 90

This is an accepted solution.

Hey, @Charles_Deal

Thanks for reaching out. This is a great question!

You can create a membership style of business for your coffee company by using a third party app like Membership Subscription Order or Bold Memberships. Both these apps enable you to create multilevel recurring membership programs for your customers to join. 

I recommend taking advantage of the free trial offered on both these apps. You can install them on your store and use the time to determine which one works best for your needs. Uninstalling the app before the trial ends ensures you won’t be charged for it. 

If you have any questions about the set up or functionality of either of them, please reach out to the app developer directly. They’ll be your best resource to provide support. 

I love the name you’ve chosen for your business, and it looks like your site set up is coming along nicely! I highly encourage including an ‘About Us’ page on your website. This is a great opportunity to tell your customers your story, what makes you different and why they should buy from you. There’s a great blog post with some extra tips and tricks here.

Hope this helps!

Helen | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
5 1 0

This is an accepted solution.

Thanks for your comment and advice for my store and I will do that.
Thank you Charles
0 Likes