Message/pop up when cart has only one item

Highlighted
1 0 1

I'm looking for an app that can remind buyers that attempt to checkout with only one item to add a second item to get free shipping. The message/pop up will appear only if the cart contains one item.

Thanks!

1 Like
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
304 9 36

Hey, Rich.

This is Dallas here from the Shopify Social Care Team.

That is a great idea! What you would need for that would be a Bundle app. One of my personal favorites is called Bold Bundles. This won't give your customers the option to add more items while they are looking in the cart, but this option will be presented to them on the product page.

Some other options for this would be:
Upsell Bundles
Lion Bundles
&
Bundle Builder by Agile 

Although there aren't bundles for the cart you are able to add cart pop ups! This will allow you to pass along any messages to your customers that you want/need to.

Based on what you are saying I think that Product Warnings would be the number one app for you to look at . After that Popup Upsell on Exit & Visit will be the next best option.

I hope these help! If you are looking for something different or would like some more help with any other questions please let me know.

Best,
Dallas

Dallas | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes

Hi Rich_Rentrop,

Recommend Personizely (I work here). You can set up the target with the condition "cart contains - 1 item in cart" and a popup will appear only if the cart contains one item. Also, you can set up the target by "cart value" and a popup will appear only if a visitor's cart total value is more/less, for example than $100.

If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact me via email: damian@personizely.net

Regards,
Damian
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
108 2 6

If you're finding an app to display the related products on the popup to stimulate customers' shopping needs, take a look at the Upsell Cross-sell Smart Tool. It allows you to create upsell (custom upsell & last-step upsell) campaign and cross-sells campaign. The app has a free plan with 200 views per month.

0 Likes