Messenger Not showing my Facebook Page?

Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 2

Hello,

I am trying to integrate my facebook page to messenger app in shopify and it only shows my first page.  I have 3 other pages.   The one i want to integrate is not showing up.   I checked the settings in facebook and it's all ok as shown in the document.   I set it up same exact way as the one that shows up and still it doesn't.  I  removed the messenger app and added it again and still didn't work.  I tried to search this forum and still can't find the solution.   Please let me know how to fix this.  Would love to use this feature for my store/facebook page.  

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
510 0 79

Hey Sut, 

I'm Ann, from the team here at Shopify :)

It's hard to say for sure what might be happening without being able to take a closer look into your account. That said, what the issue might be is that you're not an admin or editor on the published Facebook page you're trying to use. You would need to make sure you have one of these roles on the page in order to add it. 

If you are an admin/ editor on the Facebook page and you're still having issues connecting into the Messenger Sales Channel, reach out to us directly here, and we can take a closer look :) 

Have a great one,
Ann

Ann | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 2

Thank you Ann.   I reach you out directly since i am an admin on all my pages, yet only 1 shows up.

Thank you again.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 2

Found the solution with support. .. .  

need to goto facebook settings for the app and allow permissions for Shopify Messenger to be managed by your facebook profile.  Once you enable it, it works fine.  I disconnected and reconnected and all my pages showed up!

https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=applications

2 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Great! worked for me! thanks for the link and explanation. Kudos

0 Likes