Migrate WooCommerce affiliate data to Shopify

Tourist
13 0 0

Hi,

My store is running on WooCommerce and I need to switch it to Shopify. What concerns me is that I'm using an affiliate data account for WooCommerce.

So if anyone knows any app to migrate this kind of WooCommerce site to Shopify, please leave me a suggestion,

Thanks!

0 Likes
Excursionist
13 0 3

If you want to migrate your store from WooCommerce to Shopify, just do it.

You should try this guy, one the most popular shopping cart migration service in the marketplace.

Feel free to contact the support agents via livechat, they are available almost time to help you!

Goodluck!

0 Likes
Excursionist
12 3 7

Hi Chris, 

Currently, Shopify doesn't have the exact feature as WooCommerce. However, you can create tags to organize different groups of customers. For more information, you can refer to this document: https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/productivity-tools/using-tags. This feature of Shopify doesn't let you set different prices for different groups of customers but it will make it more convenient for you to manage.

Accordingly, We provide an automated tool which can migrate data from groups of customers on your WooCommerce site to the corresponding tags on your new Shopify store. So if you're interested, please leave me a message or contact our support agents via live chat here.

We look forward to hearing from you!

1 Like
Highlighted
Excursionist
26 0 5

In order to painlessly migrate your store from WooCommerce to Shopify, you need to use a data migration extension. As guys have already mentioned, you can use LitExtension. But you can also use Cart2Cart tool. It's also quite a popular extension among developers and business owners.

I also recommend asking a professional development team if you get stuck.

1 Like