Minimum order quantitiy

Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 7

I need to capability to add a minimum order quantity to certain products in my shop.  Any coding to make this happen?

Thanks in advance

0 Likes
Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
3258 245 560

I need to capability to add a minimum order quantity to certain products in my shop.  Any coding to make this happen?

Hi @jcastro,

Nick here from Shopify. 

This is definitely something which would be able to be coded into your store, but there are also some apps in the Shopify App store which would work. Adding a minimum order quantity is custom and not native to the Shopify admin. Because this is quite customized if you decide to go down the route of having this added by a developer or Shopify expert without an app, your best bet would be to take a look through the Shopify Expert directory and find an Expert which resonates with you and reach out to them about it. 

Some of the most popular apps in the Shopify App Store with a minimum order quantity function can be found below:

I would personally go down the route of one of the apps first. The apps can be removed very easily should they need to be, and wouldn't require any further work from an Expert, but also the apps might offer other features which might not be added if something was custom coded in. 

I hope this helps!

All the best, Nick

Nick | Community Moderator @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes