Mix and Match / Bundle as one product

charlotteoswald
2 0 1

Hi all! I have a client looking to sell a bundle of baby items as one product, at a discount. The "bundle" would need to be made up of existing products on the store currently, where users can select the size (this is an existing variant) for each product. This would need to be classed as "one" product when added to cart and upon checkout. I've looked at COUNTLESS apps to do this, and even coded this through "collections", but these options aren't working as these items are showing as multiple items in the cart. Does anyone have any recommendations or suggestions, before I go back to the client and explain there is no way to have this bundle as one item? I've tackled all other issues, this is just the biggest one. Thanks! 

PS for reference, this is the site: purebabyme.com

Dirk
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
760 83 175

Hey, @charlotteoswald 

It sounds like the Bundable app is going to be a great fit for your needs. It's a customizable product kit bundling app that allows customers to select individual items to create a bundle. Once it's added to the cart, it's added to the cart as a single product: 

The app offers a 14-day free trial and is then $18.50/month after. Feel free to check out their app demo here to see it work in action. If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

Dirk | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
alexgreen
Shopify Partner
44 1 6

Hey @charlotteoswald,

Although it's adding the bundle as individual products to the cart, you might want to check the PickyStory app as well. It allows you to bundle products together, and shoppers are able to pick any variant/product option before adding the bundle to the cart with a single click. Here's an example:

alexgreen_0-1597765804003.png

Hope this helps!
Alex

0 Likes
charlotteoswald
2 0 1

Hey Dirk! Thanks for your response. Does this allow you to use variants too? As the items would have "size" that needs to be picked as as variant within the bundle. If so, this would work perfectly! Thanks ☺️ 

0 Likes
Dirk
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
760 83 175

Hey, @charlotteoswald 

Great question. I can't say for certain as I'm not the developer of this particular app. However, I would recommend just installing the app to your store to play around with it. You have the 14-days before billing starts. If it's not a good fit for you, simply remove it from your store before the 14 days are up and you will not be billed for it.

If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

Dirk | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes