Looking for a budget-friendly app to create cosmetic box sets?

myluxvene
Visitor
3 0 3

Hi everyone! I've been looking at different apps and cannot find what I need. 

I am looking for an app that will allow someone to choose three out of six cosmetics for a box set.  I have a tight budget right now and am wondering if there is anything that is free (possibly free trial) or that is fairly inexpensive.  

I have tried several product option apps and none are the right fit for what I'm looking for. I'd like ease of selection and the format to match my shop theme, meaning aesthetically pleasing.  I launch June 1st so does anyone know of an exceptional app that is free or inexpensive? 

Thank you!! 

Replies 4 (4)

Alicemaillard
Tourist
6 0 1

Dear @myluxvene ,

Let me introduce you to our Bundle King app that can offer you several Bundles !

Bundle King offer multiple types of bundles such as "Buy one Get one", ect.

Here are some examples of Bundle.

Capture d’écran 2021-05-10 à 12.09.41.png

Feel free to contact us 🙂

Have a nice day.

Thank you,

Alice

banned

jam_chan
Shopify Partner
894 23 173

Hi @myluxvene ,

My app, BYOB allows you to set up build-your-own bundles like buying any 3 products in a collection, get a discount. When you create a bundle, a product with a custom template is created. Other bundle apps will add a widget to the existing products but we are different. You can refer to this sample bundle to see the format. 

Also, we provide a free plan with 30 orders. Feel free to try it and give us feedback!

BYOB - Build Your Own Bundles, SPO - SEO App to research keywords & edit social link preview

NotAGuru
Excursionist
18 0 23

Hey there,

in my shop i use MIMAC. right now it is available for free. it allows to build your own custom configurator page based on variants, which is super rare on shopify.

Try it our yourself, maybe you find something you like 🙂  https://kerbholz.com/pages/mixmatch 

eFoli-Trapa
Shopify Partner
182 11 15

Hello @Myluxvene

Have you got any solution yet? I have kind of the same solution for you but for that, you have to create bundles as variants in your Shopify admin panel. 

Then using the  MultiVariants - Bulk Order app Mix & match feature you can apply restrictions in such a way that your customer will not be able to buy more or less than your provided restriction amount.

Along with this that MultiVariants - Bulk Order app also allows you to apply min/max order quantity, min/max order value, bundle quantity, incremental quantity, etc.

It has 3days free trial and live customer support facility. So you can give it a try.

Here is a Demo Product. you can not click on “Add to cart” without selecting 12 variants and the button will not be going to work if you select more than 12 variants.

Also, you can explore our Demo store to know more about the other features.

MultiVariants Bulk order App (Mix & Match)MultiVariants Bulk order App (Mix & Match)

Trapa | EFOLI
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- Checkout our apps:Inkybay || MultiVariants