Mix items for discount app

RonLAX
2 0 0

Help!!!

I've searched high and low and can't seem to find the app that will do what I need.  I recently switched from another cart system to Shopify and that system had the needed plug-in.

Here's what I need....

All items in our store are $30.00

We want our minimum order to be $30.00 but actually our price per product is $10.00 - but to get the minimum $30.00 order we've had the option...

Buy 1 item for $30.00

Buy 2 items for $15.00 each

Buy 3 or more items for $10.00 each

So buy 1 or 3 and pay $30.00

Buy more than 3 and pay $10.00 each

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Ron 

0 Likes
Nick
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
3663 307 703

Hi @RonLAX,

Nick here from Shopify. 

Can you mention which apps you found that didn't fit what you needed here? I took a look through the Shopify App Store and have found a few which I feel might be able to do what you need. It might be worth taking a deeper look into some of these apps to see if they can create the feature you're looking for. I'm hoping they can. Let's take a look at them below: 

Do you think one of these apps can do what you need? 

All the best, Nick

Nick | Community Moderator @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Risa
Shopify Partner
300 16 37

@RonLAX 

App Selly can help you to offer discount based on quantity too:

https://apps.shopify.com/selly

Screen Shot 2020-05-11 at 2.06.26 AM.png

★ SELLY UNITED - The front solution to increase sales for online store and POS - https://apps.shopify.com/selly
0 Likes
RonLAX
2 0 0

Hi Nick,

Thanks for the suggestions.  I checked each of them and none appear to do what we need.

All of these seem to offer qty discounts on one specific ite,.  Buy 1 of the item and pay $25.00, buy 2 of the same item and pay $20.00 each , and buy 5 of the same item and pay $15.00 each.

What I need is this... We set a group or collection of different items.  Buy any one from the group and pay $30.00 each, buy any two from the group and pay $15.00 each, or but any three or more from the group and pay $10.00 each.  This is different than buying a quantity of the same item.

Help!

Thanks,

Ron

0 Likes
Risa
Shopify Partner
300 16 37

@RonLAX 

In Selly offer setting, you can select the option "Buyers can meet quantity requirement with MULTI products" as in the attached screenshot:

Screen Shot 2020-05-13 at 4.47.48 AM.png

★ SELLY UNITED - The front solution to increase sales for online store and POS - https://apps.shopify.com/selly
0 Likes
Nick
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
3663 307 703

Hi @RonLAX,

It might be worth checking out the Selly App which @Risa is mentioning here. From the screenshots, it looks like it might be able to do what you are looking for regarding having the prices being specific depending on the number of items purchased. They have a 15 day free trial, so you can test it out to see if it works! 

Nick | Community Moderator @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes