Mobile App Plugin

Highlighted
5 0 0

Hi,

I am Daliya, I need a shopify plugin to convert my web store to a mobile Application with full features as what I have in web store. My Web Store has features like E wallet, Rewards rules like Free product rewards, signup and birthday rewards and son, Lock System to limit access to certain product to certain users, Refer a friend reward and review rewards etc. Please suggest a plugin who can do all these featuring

Thanks,

Daliya

0 Likes
Highlighted
7 0 0

Hi Daliya,

Good Evening!

I have gone through your requirement well actually this is not technically possible to create an automated system to convert web app to mobile app. We can create a shopify APP/Plugin which will collect all data and features from shopify store and send to Mobile app, and I would like to suggest you to create mobile app in REACT-NATIVE .

Kindly share your web store link so that we can estimate you well.

Thanks 

Varun

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
14 0 0

Hello Sir,

Good day!

You can use our app builder for your store to create native application. No coding skills required. Just drag and drop to create native application. Lots of integration like multi currency, multi language, wish list, reviews, store pickup, Local delivery, re-occurring payment, shipment tracking,abandoned cart notifications, push notifications etc.,  You can take a free trial of our webplanex native app builder.

Kindly contact us on Skype

Thank you,

Best Regards,

Satish

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi Daliya

Regarding your requirements, I will suggest you try MageNative mobile app builder to converts your Shopify Store into feature-rich Native mobile apps for both Android and iOS users. Also, We provide Multiple third-party integrations to full-fill your business need.

You can also contact us on Skype or WhatsApp (+916393417500)

Thanks and Regards 
Saurabh Pandey.

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

You could give Mobilizer a try - it's cheap and looks pretty good, especially with the "Native look" option (if your theme is on the list). I think they build it for free if it isn't but you'd have to check with support.

0 Likes