Mobile Friendly Site

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi everyone, before shopify made some changes, my site was very mobile friendly..... I checked on my site today  in Mobile View and its terrible.  Is there an app besides Qikify or is that the only one to make the website mobile friendly.  I really dislike what the theme looks like in mobile view.  When I signed up with shopify they had a switch in the control panel where you could turn on mobile for your site this way its mobile friendly....well since upgrades a while back they had issued, told me to turn it off and now that mobile option has disappeared.  WTH..... Could anyone give me any insight on anything that can help get my site to be mobile friendly or is it useless....... I dont want to change my theme.

0 Likes

Hi April,

Andre from Shogun Page Builder here. Sorry to hear that you've been having issues with the mobile view of your pages.

The Shogun app allows you to create screen size specific views of your pages, using our screen settings feature.

I've included links to articles describing how this feature works below:

I'd also suggest clicking the link below to add the app to your Shopify account and giving it a try by starting your 10 day free trial.

Remember If you need assistance with this once installed, please do not hesitate to get in touch and we would be happy to help!

Andre Smith | Shogun Support |
support@getshogun.com | Try Shogun Page Builder for Shopify for FREE!**
3 Likes