Modalsyt app uninstall and reinstall

Tia1
Tourist
6 0 4

Hello everyone, Tia R. again, just went back into my store app section and now there are two app selections on Modalsyt and the other Modalsyt for suppliers. Lord Jesus, what have I done when I try to log in with my new log in I'm unable to access it. Shaking my head , I am working with Imran from NAPA in some developments in my store we have a meeting coming up however, this issue is not what we are meeting about but I will bring it up, is this an issue a developer can handle or is there some other way to address this issues I am having. I think I will walk away for a minute until I can gain some clarity on the topic and issue at hand. Some days you just have to go with the flow. I hope this can be worked out and resolved as I am working towards the improvements with my store. NAPA has done a great job so far but I am still learning all about this platform. Any suggestions and or help in this matter will be greatly appreciated. Thanking you all in advance for your time reading my S.O.S, everyone have a blessed day.

0 Likes