Modalyst app is not working on my store

Highlighted
Tourist
17 0 1

Hi,

I am having some problems with my Modalyst account as it won't publish products on my store.I have around 1000 products in the sync list which are just staying there without appearing on my store.I have tried to install modalyst on shopify with my url store, but nothing happens.I have then uninstalled and reinstalled it again but still nothing. Everything is blank in my "Products" section, nothing is working in the app except for products added to import list...wtf? For the CSV file I can't even speak about that fantasy option cause i don't receive anything on my e-mail.Does anybody had a similar problem and was able to fix it?

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi EMarie1571, 

How are you? 

My name is Jose, and I'm reaching out to you on behalf of Modalyst! 

First, I would like to apologize for this inconvenience and want you to know that we will help you to find the solution to this issue. 

Would you be so kind as to provide me with the name for your store as well as for the email address you used to create it? The more information I have, the better I can help you. 

You can reach out to me through jose@modalyst.co, and I'll be happy to assist you with anything I can. 

I'm looking forward to hearing from you! 

Best regards, 

Jose

0 Likes