Most flexible app for booking services and billing?

Highlighted
Excursionist
20 1 5

Here is an example:

I could book a 30-minute service at 9 AM or 50-minute service at 9 AM. Is there an app that gives my customer the ability to book a 50-minute service with me that would prevent someone else from booking a 30-minute service with me at the same time? I’d also like the customers to be able to reschedule their own appointments.

Thank you for your recommendations — I’ve looked at Sesami and BookThatApp. But I’m not sure if either of them will meet my needs. Do I need to use Acuity or Calendly in conjunction with Shopify app BookedUp?

Thanks again,

1 Like
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hey Roland,

This is Aymane from Sesami,We thank you for your interest in Sesami App.

Our App is the perfect match booking app for your Business, we Invite you to Install Sesami App, and be sure to be on our Medium Plan, which will allow you and your customer to Reschedule appointments and cancel them as well.

How to set up your account:

https://help.sesami.co/hc/en-us/articles/360037521993-How-do-I-set-up-my-Sesami-account-

Feel Free to contact us for support if you need any information.

Cheers.

Aymane-Customer Success Rep.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1228 5 81

Hi Roland,

You don't need another App.

To set this up in BookThatApp (https://apps.shopify.com/bookthatapp)

1. Create 2 variants for your product to represent the different durations (30 mins and 50 mins).
  2. Import this product into BookThatApp and set it to be an Appointment. If it was already imported then the variants will be updated in BookThatApp automatically.
  3. Set the capacity to be based on products, and the duration to be based on variants. You can now specify that the corresponding times for the 30 and 50 minute duration variants.

This important part here is the capacity. Since it is based on the product level it counts bookings for any of the variants for that product. In other words, it will prevent a booking coming in for the 30 minute variant if there is already a booking for the 30 or 50 minute time slots.

Please note that BookThatApp also supports setting capacity based on Resources (e.g. staff members). Please see our help desk article for more info about manage capacity.

If you need further help please feel free to get in touch with us via support@zetya.com.

HTH, Gavin.

www.bookthatapp.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
20 1 5

Thank you for the helpful guidance about BookThatApp.

I will use this information and see if I can make everything work the way I’d like.

Roland

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
20 1 5

Hello,

Thank you for your response re: Sesami.

Roland

0 Likes