Motorcycle Brand - model and part type filter

MyMotorcycle
1 0 0

Hi,

We are starting a store for motorcycle parts. We have challenge to creating nice and good filters. Our challenge is that we have like a brand(BMW) and model(s1000rr) and the part is; (headlight). The best way to find a part on our store would be if the customer van filter on those three options.

I know there are soms custom fields apps,.. I don't know is that wil work? We do not want to put them in de product variants because the list will be huge! Some products fit on 500 motorcycles.

Does some one have any feedback. We like the way Revzilla works: https://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle-air-cleaners

0 Likes

Hi @MyMotorcycle,

I just had a look at your website. Good work! below are some of my thoughts:

Sticky Header:  To give a better navigation experience to the user you can create sticky header. Sticky header is something that remains fixed to the top of the website, and are visible even when you scroll down. Also, reduce the header height, it should be less.

Home page: I like your homepage flow but it could be better and organized. Homepage designs guides your visitors around your website. Homepage content should be strategically decided. No one wants to scroll down the home page to view more of the page so focus only on showing your top products. You can make sections on homepage such as ‘New arrivals’, ‘blogs’, ‘Top selling products or best selling products’, ‘offers & discount banners’, 'customer testimonials' etc to engage visitors.

Shipping charges: Shipping charges should be stated somewhere and a free shipping above certain value can be added.

Show Off Trust Signals and Customer Testimonials to boost conversion: Customer testimonials and trust Signals build customers trust and help customers to feel more secure in their buying decision. 

Mobile Score: Your google page speed score is only 25.  It should be 65-70. Low mobile page speed may kill your traffic and affect your conversation. For greater success and to deliver a great user experience you should focus on mobile score as well.

helm.png

A/B testing: Always try  A/B testing to see which version of the webpage is performing better for you and where you can improve conversion. A/B testing should be done with few product pages without display 'you may also like' or 'any product collection' which might result in clicks and user taken to another product.

Scroll Back to Top Button: You can create a scroll top button to take a user at the top of the website to improve your website’s overall user experience. 

Ads: If you want to increase sales I would recommend to start off Facebook or Google Shopping ads. It becomes easier to get conversion faster and grow your business with the help of Ads.

Live Chat Support: A website with no live chat is like a store with no sales assistant. Start a conversation with your visitors and turn them into happy customers. So integrate live chat support on your website.

I hope you like it!!! If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask!!

Thank You!

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
OutletHarley
1 0 0

Hi, 

I'm looking the same for my store in México, wonder if you find any theme or plugin with nice and good filters?

Thanks in advance

0 Likes