Multi Vendor Apps

Highlighted
1 0 0

I would like to convert my store into a multi vendor marketplace. There are several apps available but I am not sure which one to choose. I'd like an app that is easy  to use for sellers and admin. I am looking for an app that is efficient, automatic and has reliable support. Any recommendations from the community would be greatly appreciated.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
609 59 76

Hey, @Coastal1.

Elias here with Shopify Support. Thank you for reaching out!

I understand you're looking for a multi vendor marketplace app and you're not sure which one to choose. I was able to find three highly rated third-party apps for multi vendor marketplace; however, only two of them offers phone support. As phone support will likely be more efficient with providing reliable support, I'd recommend these two apps. Since they both offer a free trial, you'll want to try them both and see which one fits you most.

- Puppet Vendors - although this app is fairly new, they offer payouts reporting and they have a solid 5-star rating!
- Multi Vendor Marketplace - this app is the most popular one and they offer flexible plan options!

If you need any assistance with these apps, you can always reach out to the developer through the contact information found in the Support section on their app pages. 

I hope this helps! If you have any other questions on this topic, don't hesitate to let me know!

Elias | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
28 0 2

Hey @Coastal1 and @Elias 

Take a look at the brand new app Shipturtle -  https://apps.shopify.com/shipturtle

It has way better UI and features compared to Multi Vendor marketplace. And the support and documentation is a level apart.

With Shipturtle you can Automate Order splitting and routing to different Vendor dashboards, configure shipping and invoicing (you can setup your own carriers) and also manage Payments.

Read more at - https://www.shipturtle.com/shopify-multi-vendor-marketplace/

Let me know if I can be of any help. (Im the owner of the app)

Warm Regards

Sharad

sharad@shipturtle.com | +91 9022316865

0 Likes