Is it possible to set up a Shopify store that has:
- many vendors and each vendor has a physical location (store)
- There are more than 100 locations/vendors
- each vendor can manage products and inventory at their location
- products may be available from multiple vendors but should only appear in the site once
- products are available for pickup and delivery from each location
- ordered are fulfilled by vendors
- delivery orders should be assigned to the closest vendor with available inventory
I tried a few Shopify apps but I can't find any apps that support the requirements above.
One way to approach this is via a Shopify & Airtable integration . You can the set up all your products with the locations they have inventory in, and allow your vendors to update their information. Happy to show you how it works in action. Also, check out our guide on how to manage and track Shopify inventory .