Multi user/profiles within a single account

2 0 0

I am searching for a plug-in that will work coherant with my store, which will allow a single profile/member to have multiple users.

The best example of this is Netfix's multi user interface which allows one profile to have multiple users.

I will have my stores theme designed and developed for this plug-in to appear in a clean lay out.

Is this possible or am I aking for the impossible? - Someone, anyone, please help (lol)

0 Likes
Explorer
296 0 24

You'd need a 3rd party app to be setup for this purpose.

I make apps and can help you in setting up payment gateways..
0 Likes
2 0 0

Hey, Thank you for your response!

Yes, I understand.

My question is - is there a 3rd party app?

I think I may need to get an expert to design and develop me one. Does anyone know how much this sort of design and development would/could cost? 

If there is anyone out there that can reccomend me a top quality shopify expert they have worked with to design and develop a specific app, please let me know.

0 Likes
Explorer
296 0 24

What is your use case? This may help in understanding your requirements better.

I make apps and can help you in setting up payment gateways..
0 Likes
Shopify Expert
9796 91 1552

If we're using the netflix idea that would mean that a single customer has made a purchase through your store. They can then assign other users to access something to do with that purchase. Is that the sort of thing you're talking about? 

As the question above has poked on - context and use case will help. If you end up wanting members here to pitch on the work make a post on the Job Board (or I can just move this thread). There's some helpful members here that could be worth talking to.

Otherwise head over to the Shopify Expert pages:
https://experts.shopify.com/developers

★ Winning Partner of the Build a Business competition. ★ http://freakdesign.com.au
0 Likes
1 0 0

I know this is an old thread, but I am looking for the same thing.  Did you find a solution to this?

0 Likes
2 0 0

Is there a solution for this? We're looking too.

0 Likes