Multiple Email Lists?? Mailchimp

Highlighted
5 0 0

Hey!

I'm wanting to create two email lists - one for news/updates and a second for my freebies section. Potentially a third for when I un an opt-in for discounts.

Right now it looks like I can dedicate one email list to use. Are there any workarounds, or something I'm missing?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
3244 245 555

Hi @mhossey,

Nick here from Shopify. 

Right now it looks like I can dedicate one email list to use. Are there any workarounds, or something I'm missing?

Within MailChimp, there is definitely a way to create specific campaigns for certain segments of your contact list based on a number of different parameters. You can do this in MailChimp by going to Lists > New segment and then create the segment on the conditions you want. 

MailChimp has a great guide going through all the steps and details for creating and sending to segments which I think will really help you. You can see the guide here

Hopefully, this helps and is what you're looking for. If it isn't, be sure to let me know in a reply. 

All the best, Nick

Nick | Community Moderator @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0

Hey Nick - thanks for replying.

I should have specified a bit more. I've actually got multiple lists setup for each of the mentioned above, but I can only connect one list in shopify. Is there a way to specify which sign up forms go to certain lists?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
3244 245 555

Hi @mhossey,

No problem at all. Ah ok, I understand what you mean now. MailChimp actually has a few guides going into detail about how it works with Shopify which you might find useful. 

There is one built specifically for segmenting Shopify customers which you can read here.

Hopefully, this is what you are looking for. 

Nick | Community Moderator @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes