Multiple Facebook Shops

1 0 0

Hi Peter Having the same issue, please help.

Regards

Dean

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
801 45 124

@DeanZoot @Brett_Ryder 

I've sent both of you an email. If you can follow up there, I can get your ticket escalated. 

Peter | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
2 0 0

Hi- I have the same issue. One facebook account, 2 facebook pages and 2 shopify stores (both with different email address logins). When one is connected, it disconnects the other. Can you please also email me the resolution? Thanks!

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
801 45 124

@danielleslater 

Sure thing! One thing I've recently learned is this issue typically stems from being logged into your previous Shopify account when attempting to connect your Facebook account to your secondary account. Would you mind trying the following and letting me know how it turns out?

1. Connect your Facebook account to your first account
  2. Sign out of your Shopify account and close any tabs that are connected to that account
  3. Log in to your secondary Shopify account, then connect your secondary page

This is most likely caused by how your browser caches the information, so logging out of all tabs, then logging into your second store, should help resolve this. If it doesn't, let me know as I'd be happy to reach out to you via email and escalate your issue up to our technical support. 

0 Likes
2 0 0

Hi Peter,

Thanks for the info, but I've tried this twice now and it doesn't work.

Appreciate your help with this.,

Thanks

@Peter wrote:

@danielleslater 

Sure thing! One thing I've recently learned is this issue typically stems from being logged into your previous Shopify account when attempting to connect your Facebook account to your secondary account. Would you mind trying the following and letting me know how it turns out?

1. Connect your Facebook account to your first account
  2. Sign out of your Shopify account and close any tabs that are connected to that account
  3. Log in to your secondary Shopify account, then connect your secondary page

This is most likely caused by how your browser caches the information, so logging out of all tabs, then logging into your second store, should help resolve this. If it doesn't, let me know as I'd be happy to reach out to you via email and escalate your issue up to our technical support. 

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
801 45 124

@danielleslater 

Thank you for giving those steps a try, and I'm sorry to hear that they didn't resolve the issue. I've gone ahead and emailed you to the email attached to your forums account. If you can reply there with the requested information, then I can get your ticket escalated up for further review. 

Chat soon!

0 Likes