Multiple Facebook Shops

3 0 0

Hi

I have 3 shops which i want to connect to Facebook each time i connect one it closes the other ones

The 3 Facebook business pages are linked to 1 personal page

it comes up Your current Facebook account doesn’t have admin access to the chosen page. Please log in with the correct account on Facebook and try again.

If you no longer have access to the current page, you can disconnect it and connect another page.

When i reconnct account it closes the other one which is open and it only alouds one at a time

Please help as i need the whole 3 shops connected to Facebook i have had all 3 running at separate times but not all at once

Thanks

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
650 34 84

Hey Shaun, 

Peter here from Shopify!

Currently, the Facebook Sales Channel only supports having one Facebook page added at a time which is why you're currently running into issues when trying to connect your additional pages. The best way around this would be setting up additional Shopify accounts so that you can have all three Facebook pages running at the same time. 

You could look into setting up other Shopify accounts on the "Lite" plan ($9/month), backing up your products from your current store, then importing them to the new accounts. We have a great document on how to backup your store here if you need it! 

If there's anything else I can help with please don't hesitate to reply back and I'll happily help out!

All the best, 

Peter 
Shopify Support

Peter | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
3 0 0

Hi Peter

I have 3 Shopify accounts each of them have their own Facebook business page when i conncet one any other one which is connected to Facebook will disconnect it will only let me have one connected at a time.

Thanks

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
650 34 84

Hey Shaun! 

Thank you for following up with further clarification. Just to make sure I understand, you have 3 Shopify accounts & 3 different Facebook pages that you're an admin of. When you try to connect the respected Facebook page to your Shopify account it disconnects your other accounts from their pages correct?

If that is the case, then I don't believe that should be happening, so we'd want to get that reviewed by our technical support for further review. If you could follow up confirming the above, then I can reach out to you directly via email and we can continue troubleshooting.

All the best, 

Peter
Shopify Support

0 Likes
3 0 0

Hi Peter

Yes that is correct when i choose the page to connect then when i go to one of my other shops it ask me to reconnect again and so on.

Thanks Shaun 

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
650 34 84

Hey Shaun, 

Okay! Glad that we're on the same page then :) On that note, I'll ship you an email shortly so we can start some troubleshooting steps to get that fixed up!

All the best, 

Peter M
Shopify Support

0 Likes
1 0 0

Hi Peter,

I am experiencing this very same frustrating issue and am wondering if you ever found a solution to this issue. I too have two seperate Shopify Accounts, with two seperate logins and two seperate Facebook pages (both under different business managers even). And every time I successfully link one it unlinks the other. It is causing huge problems with additional apps like Kit, which rely on connectivity to Facebook for much of their retargeting.

Thanks,

Jacky

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
650 34 84

Hey, @Jacky29!

I don't have an update to share, however, I can get your issue escalated up to our technical support. I've gone ahead and sent you a follow-up email to request access to your store. If you could follow up there, I can get this escalated for further review.

0 Likes
1 0 2

I am having the same issue - this is VERY critical @Peter  could you please update us on this issue? where is it in the prioritization? 

Same issue: Two different Shopify accounts, each connected to different Facebook pages, which im an admin of both. As soon as I connect a new account the old gets disconnected with the message "Your Facebook account doesn’t have admin access to the chosen page.
Log in with the Facebook account that has admin access and try again. If you no longer have access to the current page, you can connect another page."

It is an absolute deal breaker and will cause me to move to other solutions.

2 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
650 34 84

Hey, @PabloPalle!

I'm afraid I'm unable to provide information on the status of the issue as it involves a variety of different variables, which includes assistance from Facebook Engineers. I do understand that this can greatly impact your business, and while I can't provide a timeframe for a fix, I can & have emailed you to ensure our teams are aware that your store is affected. If you could follow up there then I can ensure your ticket is escalated for further review. 

0 Likes