Multiple Product Variant Selector

thenavaho
Visitor
1 0 0

I'm looking for an app of a developed solution which allows a customer to purchase 10 different variants (like a pick n mix option)

This website uses a Woocommerce solution >> https://www.coopersgf.com/product/10-gourmet-sausage-rolls/ as an example.

This allows a customer to select 10 products to go into a box in a number of combinations

Product Variant

A,B,C,D,E,F,G,H,I,J,K,L,M,N,O,P,Q,R,S,T,U

Customer Order Output

2 x Product Variant A
1 x Product Variant B
3 x Product Variant C
2 x Product Variant N
2 x Product Variant T

The mix will change from customer to customer.

Anyone have an idea or recommendation for achieving this with Shopify?  I'm prepared to pay for development if a solution doesn't exist.

Many thanks

N

Reply 1 (1)

EFOLI-Emilia7
Shopify Partner
289 9 37

@thenavaho Have you got your solution? If you want to allow your customer to purchase different variants of a product then the MultiVariants - Bulk order app can be helpful for you.

You need to create a product in Shopify and add those different variants to that product.

After that, with the MultiVariants - Bulk order app set the minimum and maximum quantity for the product. Your customer can pick any quantity from all the variants and create their own mix bundle. Suppose, you’ve variants from A to Z. your customers are allowed to select quantities from any variant. But they must pick 10 quantities before going to the cart page if you set the minimum quantity as 10.

You can set min-max quantity per variant, set a quantity bundle, and interval quantity on a product. Different restrictions for different products can be applied in your store. 

Here is the Demo product where the customer must pick 12 quantities before going to the cart. Also, you’ll get 3 days of trial for exploring the features.

MultiVariants Mix N Match - Box of 12 itemsMultiVariants Mix N Match - Box of 12 items

Emilia7 | eFoli
-Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- Checkout our apps:Inkybay || MultiVariants