My own products review app

renatomateusx
Shopify Partner
14 0 1
Hi.
My client ask me to create a product reviews for they products based on some rules.
I already know about script tag.
What I need to know is:
1 - how i put a rating star reviews for each product on product list? Each product must show they ratings.

2 - how I put a review after the price on product page?

3 - how I put my html form review (which is ready for this) on end of the product description with the html containing the shows all reviews for that product?

Can anyone help me with this?
0 Likes
Nick
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
3650 307 703

Hi @renatomateusx,

Nick here from Shopify. 

Would your client be open to using one of the product review apps in the Shopify app store by any chance? There are some great apps for this in the app store which could do what you are asking below. It might be worth taking a look at some of the most popular product review apps below: 

If going with an established app is not an option. Regarding creating your own app there are some documents which the Shopify team created which could be of value in terms of the next best steps to developing your own app. One which I think could help you the most is the Authenticate a private app with the Shopify admin guide here. Another helpful resource regarding private apps can be found here

Let me know if the already established app is an option. 

Cheers, Nick

P.S. I moved your thread to a new topic board dedicated to apps to help get it more replies for you. 

Nick | Community Moderator @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
renatomateusx
Shopify Partner
14 0 1

@Nick wrote:

Hi @renatomateusx,

Nick here from Shopify. 

Would your client be open to using one of the product review apps in the Shopify app store by any chance? There are some great apps for this in the app store which could do what you are asking below. It might be worth taking a look at some of the most popular product review apps below: 

If going with an established app is not an option. Regarding creating your own app there are some documents which the Shopify team created which could be of value in terms of the next best steps to developing your own app. One which I think could help you the most is the Authenticate a private app with the Shopify admin guide here. Another helpful resource regarding private apps can be found here

Let me know if the already established app is an option. 

Cheers, Nick

P.S. I moved your thread to a new topic board dedicated to apps to help get it more replies for you. 

So. Can i update a product-template.liquid by code?

I need to insert a div, like loox reviews did, puting a div on the end of the file to be referenced by javascript.

Can i do that?

0 Likes
Nick
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
3650 307 703

Hi @renatomateusx,

You can certainly update the product-template.liquid file if you want. I'm not 100% of what the changes would be which is why I suggested the apps in my reply. But yes, you should be able to edit that file if you like. 

Nick | Community Moderator @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes