[NEW] Print-on-Demand Book App - Lulu xPress

Highlighted
Tourist
8 0 3

Lulu.com, the pioneers of self-publishing, is happy to announce the release of their new Shopify app, Lulu xPress; the first Shopify app to provide users with the fully automated ability to sell, print and fulfill their book content.

Shopify users can download and install Lulu xPress from the Shopify app store and easily upload book files to make available for sale through their Shopify storefront. Through this integration, Lulu xPress users will have the ability to:

• Utilize the most advanced print-on-demand facilities in the publishing industry
  • Transmit book orders via an API and ship worldwide
  • Retain 100% control over their content
  • Increase profit margins through lower print costs
  • Free up space by never storing another book
  • Utilize Lulu’s white label solution, allowing the user to maintain brand continuity and retain their customer base, which is essential to artists, entrepreneurs, and small businesses.

For more information, please visit: https://xpress.lulu.com/integrations

0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
8 0 3

Hello Ailin,

We’re sorry to hear that you think our reviews are fake, however, we can assure they are not. We have been in this business for over 16 years and pride ourselves on our quality and service. And while we do have some reviews from those last 16 years that are less than great, what company doesn’t after being around this long?

Let’s not forget to mention the thousands of reviews we have out there from people who love our products and services. If you are truly looking for a print-on-demand app to fulfill your book orders, then we invite you to try out our app and see for yourself. Otherwise, if you are trolling the reviews to slander app providers in an effort to make your own look better, you should find a better use of your time.

If you're interested, you can have a look at our Trust Pilot reviews here - https://www.trustpilot.com/review/www.lulu.com

Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
8 0 3

Hi Ailin,

I'm sorry you felt that response was rude. Perhaps starting a fact-seeking post with a comment calling 100% of a product's reviews fake is a bad way to open a constructive dialogue.

It is smart to do some research before deciding how to invest your time and energy. Asking for more information is generally a better way to get what you're after though. For example, you can find the Ticats book right here.

Along those same lines, using a blogger's misleading review as a basis is getting you one side of a much larger story. But that blogger's numerous inaccuracies aside, the high cut retailers take from on-demand books is exactly why we offer this App.

The bottom line is this: Lulu has a long history of high-quality book printing and our Shopify App is free to use. You are more than welcome to try it out with no risk.

0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
8 0 3

Hi Ailin,

No worries, these things happen. I'm glad we could get you the information you needed.

Let us know if you have any questions!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 1 1
Hi - I’d like to see the Lulu product or page layout on Shopify. Can someone provide a link to a sample on Shopify?
0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi Paul - I experimented with LuLu xPress app last night...it looks pretty promising. After my experiment, I deleted the app (wanted to start over)...but now when I "add app" in shopify, I got an message saying the following

The page you’re looking for couldn’t be found

Check the web address and try again, or try navigating to the page from Shopify Home.

Can you please help? Thanks

Peter

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 1

Hey guys, I've been having trouble uploading my book to lulu xpress.

I can create the book and cover just fine directly through the app (not through Shopify) but it won't let me save the product