[NEW] Print-on-Demand Book App - Lulu xPress

3 0 0

I've been trying to open the LuluxPress app in my Shopify site. When I click the Apps button, it indicates that I have the Lulu app installed. When I click on the Lulu xPress app, my screen goes to a 403 message. I need help getting this app open in my Shopify platform. 

0 Likes
Tourist
8 0 3

Hi Tallpine,

You can get direct support from our team using the Get Support link on our app listing page: https://apps.shopify.com/lulu-xpress

0 Likes
3 0 0
Hi,

We are having trouble reaching LuluXPress. We have to update the shipping choices for 26 different orders on the back end of the app but we are unable to access all of our processing orders due to the app not loading new pages when we try to go to the next page of orders, it just reloads the same page. I've logged in and out and deleted my cache and tried logging on in an incognito browser. I've even tried to enter the order number and the interface populates the correct order two seconds, but it's not clickable and then the order disappears and populates different orders that are already delivered. 

We need to make these changes, they are time-sensitive and will impact our new member education courses for our organization. We have 129 chapters that we need to be sure we can have full access in the app when we need to so things can get to them on time. I understand you are not taking calls and not chatting on the FB group like you have in the past due to high order volume, but I'm needing help to fix this so we can get these products sorted out as soon as possible. Can you please connect us with a customer service rep who can help us? 

Best,
Marilyn Jennings
0 Likes
3 0 0

Just tried to also submit a support ticket from in the app and I got this

Screen Shot 2020-09-09 at 2.42.47 PM.png

0 Likes
Tourist
8 0 3

Hi Marilyn,

Sorry to hear about the trouble updating your order!

I just forwarded this to our support team, they should be able to assist you.

3 0 0

Thank you. We cannot click on the orders to update the shipping like I've done on past orders. 

0 Likes
4 0 0

Hi Paul. I’m writing to you here because I’m having an issue. I tried filling out the form on your website in the help section but the submit button was greyed out. Here’s my issue. 

I am trying to upload a book on your app to be sold on my Shopify store. However your save button is greyed out. I checked to see if I had left any fields unfilled but I did not. Is there a work around? I have a new computer so I know the problem is not on my end. I tried using Chrome browser and Safari. Perhaps you are not compatible with Mac? Please let me know if there’s anything I can do to upload my books. 

thanks. 

Ellen 

0 Likes
Tourist
8 0 3

Hi Ellen,

We're definitely compatible with Macs, that's what most of us use too! 

I'm not the best person to troubleshoot this, but if you want to send me a private message with your best contact email, I can connect you with someone from our support team.

0 Likes
4 0 0

Hi Paul. Thanks for getting back to me. I just sent you a private message with my best email address. Thanks again!

Ellen 

0 Likes
4 0 0

Hi Paul,

Thanks for putting me in touch with Cary. We are having a phone call tomorrow.

Ellen

0 Likes