Name your price app?

Highlighted
Tourist
23 0 3

Is there any app out currently that allows a customer to name their price for a product?

Example, I list a product. The customer has the option to enter the amount they would like to pay, or be able to select a price from a dropdown menu?

Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
63 0 12

Hey, there!

My name is Alice and I'm a guru here at Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us today.?

I've had a look at some Apps which would offer this functionality to your store, and I've found two Apps which look like they'd do the job! 

- PriceWaiter ; PriceWaiter helps sellers sell more, and buyers buy more - immediately - with a seamless suite of conversion tools that works on any retailer’s site, anywhere on the web. Pricewaiter’s campaign builder and analytics dashboard boosts your conversion rates, engages comparison shoppers (before they leave your site), and converts those shoppers into satisfied customers. 

- Pay What You Want ; Pay What You Want lets your customers do exactly that: Pay What They Want. This App seems to be aimed at Donations too, along with Product Pricing.

Hopefully one of these Apps will offer you what you need for the store, but if not please let me know and I'll see if there are any other workarounds we could use!  If you have any other questions or need anything at all, please let me know and I’ll do all I can to help! ?

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi - Sarosha here from Aiva Labs

With our Shopify plugin, you can create an overlay that's branded to your website which allows a customer to name their price for a product.

You can set these up on your popular products or even when a visitor is about to leave the site. This way you can capture important information about your visitor's browsing habits and what they're comfortable paying. Check out our fully customizable template below: 

5x your website conversion today → Aiva For Shopify
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
12 1 9

Hey there

We actually build an app to allow you to do just that! It's called Batch and you can find it here: https://apps.shopify.com/batch-offers

What's unique about Batch, is that while all the other apps work by generating a coupon code and hoping your customers use it and come back, Batch is a sales channel and fully integrated with Shopify's checkout APIs. Your customers can preauthorize their purchase, and if you as a merchant accept then it will create an offer.

Please don't hesitate if you have any questions or issues on the matter, you can reach me at mike@sellwithbatch.com

1 Like
Highlighted
Excursionist
44 0 0

Lets check this Shopify name your price  app that enables customers to add their thinking price freely for any product. The dynamic control prices and boost sales of perishable products at the last minute. It can be donations, event tickets, hotel rooms, etc. Give a free hand to customers to add thinking price rather than displaying the different percentage discount amount and fixed prices. 

Check shopify pay what you want app features 

1.png2.png3.png4.png5.png6.png

0 Likes