Need Help: An App to make tier options?

Solved
6 0 0

Hi Shopify Team,

I was wondering if anyone had any ideas or suggestions to mirror my store's current product variant options (https://vanturacosmetics.com/products/meili) for the same product so the quantites can be tracked accurately when any of the different variants are selected.

Example, my store right now offers three different options for one product that the customers can choose from: 

1) Getting one product for x amount.

2) Getting three product for x amount.

3) Getting five product for x amount.

Is there a way where when an order is placed that Shopify is able to track the inventory by subtracting the correct quantities of the ordered variant?

Here's the store for reference:

https://vanturacosmetics.com/products/meili

I look forward to receiving some insight to this.

Best,

Jaiden

0 Likes

Success.

Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
440 23 63

Hi, Jaiden

Dallas here from the Social Care Team here at Shopify. Great product you have. I actually have a bottle myself and use it regularly. 

For what you're wanting there are a few ideas to look into. The first would be to add a bundling app. This'll allow you to make groups of products all with a particular discount derived from their original price. There are a few different options, each with different price points and different features so it'll be worth taking a closer look at each of them. You can add the apps to your store and test them out during their trial period to see if one, in particular, will work for exactly what you're wanting.

The other option would be to add discount codes to your store. These can be created to affect certain products, collections or for allowing a discount on finalized order totals. For what you're wanting I'd suggest a Buy X Get Y discount. In your case, for example, you could have:

• Buy 1 get x% off
  • Buy 3 get x% off
  • Buy 5 get x% off

This, however, wouldn't be a button for your customers to click like they would a variant, but it could be promoted to customers on your site in say the product description. For that to work your customers would have to add all 3 or 5 items to their cart, but if you created an automatic discount then they'd see the discount added automatically at checkout.

For something more automated you can look at an app. Something along the lines of these three should work for you.

If you're not happy with any of those options my other suggestion would be to reach out to the Shopify Experts to see if they could build this for you.

I think one of these ideas should work for you, but if you need more assistance please let me know.

Best

Dallas | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
6 0 0

Thank you. Very helpful! :)

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
440 23 63

You're very welcome! If you have any other questions please don't hesitate to let me know. 

Best,

Dallas | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes