Need Help sending scheduled discounts

Highlighted
3 0 0

I'm looking for a solution where I can email auto-generated discount codes for a specific product. The product is a refill bottle. We're hoping to give people a discount in exchange for returning their previous refill purchase. The scenario would look like this:

Customer buys Refillable bottle.
A month later I'd like to the email customer with an auto-generated discount code.
Email offers a percentage off on their next refill purchase, in exchange for the bottle. 

I currently use Bulk Discount generator to create discount codes and Mailchimp for email but can't find a solution that merges both apps together.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @immisaleem 

My app Personal Discount can handle your scenario. It auto-generates unique discount codes (for example, after purchase) and integrates with Mailchimp. You can also limit the discount to a selected product.

image.png

To send out the discounts you need to create the "Follow up on purchases" automation in Mailchimp and add the merge tag *|DSCNT_CODE|* to your email template.

I'm happy to help if you need any assistance.

Thanks,
Lukasz

I'm a software engineer. I make things happen automatically.
Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi Lukasz,

Thanks so much for replying. I was starting to wonder if there wasn't a solution possible for this. 
I will try this out and let you know how this works out. This looks like a good solution for us. 

0 Likes