Need Help with Finding an app that will allow me to edit bulk product conditions in Collections.

BiznessBrands
1 0 0

First off. I AM NOT WANTING TO EDIT EACH COLLECTION ONE BY ONE. 

I need to input about 400 different collections and in each one input a different product condition stating product tag is equal to "enter info here". 

yet I am unable to find anything on the app store that allows me to bulk edit that info. I want to be able to do it close to how you can bulk edit product tags by selecting all needed products and adding the product tag info so that you can edit all of them individually on the SAME SCREEN. 

0 Likes
ChrisFEDev
Tourist
5 1 4

It looks like this app might be able to do it - had a quick look at this video and it appears to have bulk editing/importing of collections along with setting their conditions. Editing/setting data in a spreadsheet is a lot faster than in a web UI. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bko-NesDTqE

(I'm not affiliated with them). 

0 Likes
danielpretorius
Shopify Partner
97 0 10

Hey @BiznessBrands 

You can easily accomplish this via Airtable. Take a look at our guide on how to bulk update your Shopify data. You can update your collection conditions in bulk from an Airtable base, and we'll sync the changes over to Shopify.

0 Likes