Need Tiered Based referral program App

Highlighted
3 0 0

Hello everyone,

I want a referral program App which has the custom tier base system, please check the below example.

Example:

#1. If a customer purchases any product from the website, he/she will receive an email with the referral link.

#2. The following offer he/she will receive if share the links with his/her friend.

If your friends buy 2 orders, your purchase goes down by $20
    if your friends buy 5 orders, your purchase goes down by $40
    If your friends buy 7 orders, your purchase goes down by $50

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
438 47 98

Hey, @Dchakraborty 

Thanks for reaching out today. Below I have compiled a few options you have when it comes to referral program apps that have a tiered discount functionality built-in:

Feel free to give these a try to see which one is the best fit for your needs. Also, If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

Dirk | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

1 Like
Highlighted
3 0 0

Thanks @Dirk for replying, I had a conversation with Smile: Rewards  and Swell Loyalty & Rewards support, they have informed me that they don't have this feature with them currently. I will do a conversation with Loyalty Lion and let you know the result. If you have any other app info then please share it with me.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
438 47 98

I see. There are apps known as "Quantity Breaks" that provide discount thresholds based on order quantity. There is a popular option called Quantity Breaks Now that will allow you to set discount tiers. You could use this in conjunction with a referral app.

Let me know if this helps!

Dirk | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

@Dirk I have checked this app looks like the tiered program is not based on a referral system.  The discount is for the person who will purchase the product. Not for the advocate who is sharing the link.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
99 2 9

Hi @Dchakraborty , I'm Neomi from Rise.ai app.
we are an app specialized in store credit rewards and gift cards to help you maximize revenue and loyalty at your store.
We are about to release our referral program next month and we are looking for beta testers.
If you are interested you can reach me an info@rise.ai

0 Likes