Need a solution...

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello:

I've been searching through the Shopify Apps solution, but to no avail.  I'm looking for a bundling solution that allows the customer to select 1 of 5 options based on the collection they choose.  So, for example, if customer A chooses collection B, then they are shown what options are available to them.  I also want to show a set price, rather than a percentage. 

Can anyone point me to an app that can do this?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
523 1 97

Hey, Yasha!

I'm Alex, with the Shopify team!

Hmm, I see! Sounds like you've a need for highly customizable bundles. That being the case, there's a couple that I might suggest checking out if you haven't already done so:

Both allow for customization of the bundles you're offering, and changes based on what your customer selects. They're paid, third-party apps, though each does offer a free trial period so that you can try it out without risk.

If you find that these won't work for your needs, it may be worthwhile to reach out to a developer to have an app custom designed for your requirements. We've a listing of third-party experts for hire that can help create an app that does exactly what you need it to!

Hope that's helped! Please feel free to let me know, and you can always give us a call or start a live chat at any time. We're open 24/7 for your convenience and always happy to assist!

Cheers,

Alex | Shopify

0 Likes