Need an App for using 2 discount codes at checkout

Highlighted
2 0 0

I need help finding an App that will allow a customer to use 2 discount codes at checkout.

Alternatively, I need an app that will allow me to use multiple bundle discounts via a code at checkout.

Example:  buy any 3 of a specific collection for $20 AND/OR buy any 4 of a different collection for $20

All using a code entered at checkout.

I am participating in an event that is using a different platform to draw on my shopify store, and at checkout, my automated discount codes will not work (as the platform bypasses the cart page).

Hoping for help!!!!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
116 4 16

With regard to discount code, Shopify allows us to use 1 discount code at checkout only.

So if you want to do it, you should need to combine all of them into 1 discount only to use at the checkout page.

Another solution you can find here: https://www.launchtip.com/how-to-enable-multiple-discounts-at-checkout-on-shopify/#:~:text=At%20the%....

Vince Nguyen | Ecommerce Consultant at HappyPoints.io
Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
Email me at: vince@happypoints.io
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

How would I create one discount code that would cover my example above?

I don't see how it's possible.

Thanks,

Nancy

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 0

this REALLY is  problem that Shopify needs  to address. ASAP. 

We have VERY limited ability to modify the existing codes such as:

• $150 off + FREE SHIPPING
  • Buy *X*X* item get FREE SHIPPING + 20% off accessories
  • etc. 

Shopify only  allows me ONE of several options that pivot without inclusion of any other modifiers.  It's becoming extremely frustrating that  we  rely on  Shopify to manage our  sales platform and they receive a commission on all sales for doing so, yet Shopify limits our  ability  to manage how we chose to sell.  Seems like it could be quite simple to allow us to stack/combine options within one code....  

When will this be addressed as it's been 3+ years asking  for the same solution with little improvement...?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 0

PS: Offering gift cards is NOWHERE near a solution to this problem or a reasonable work around.  

0 Likes