Need an app customise/recommend products

Highlighted
2 0 2

Hi

I have a client that wants to have a product recommended based on questions a customer asks.

Here are 2 examples that are currently running on shopify stores, I just don't know what apps they are.

https://getyours.co/pages/skin-assessment-test-yours-personalised-skincare

https://skinsei.com/pages/assessment

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
754 42 145

Hi, @SDBdigital1 !

Katy here from Shopify. I hope all is well with you and welcome to our Community here. 

I'm afraid I wouldn't be able to confirm details of another store, nor if they are using Shopify to support their business. Though, depending on the type of store your client plans to run, there are some options which may suit.  I've added these below for you to have a look. 

Each app also includes an example store for you to get an idea of how it works. 

The app, Pickzen from the above list seems the most similar to the examples that you have shown. I know this could be out of most merchants' budget, it is however of the best at what it does so I wanted to share it with you anyway.  An alternative option would be to make a custom-built app solution for your client. I am not sure if this is something have considered, but just in case, we have some detailed info on how you can do so here. That being said some of our other forum users may also be able to chime in here, based on their own experiences.

We do also have a blog article from our Shopify Masters series, which you may find helpful too. This touches on using quizzes as a form of marketing and also references some additional third party resources such as Interact which you may find useful too.

I hope this helps, though do feel free to let me know if you have any questions at all.

Cheers,

Katy

Katy | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 2

Hi Katy

Thank for the suggestions.

I will leave this thread open until I've investigated further, or maybe someone else will have some advice.

2 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi @SDBdigital1!

If your client is a clothing store looking for a more personalized shopping experience, you should check out our new app: Naiz Fit Chart: Recommend Size

It will help your client give perfect size recommendations to customers with only 4 questions.

Give it a try, you'll see that the set up is quite simple.

Let me know how it works for you and happy to assist you if you need any help!

Cheers,

Guillermo

0 Likes