Need an app for package deals! Please help!

Highlighted
1 0 1

I've downloded half a dozen trial apps to try and create package deals with no joy... There are plenty of upsell apps and 'buy one, get a discount code' apps. But nothing that offers simple clean package deals.

I want to create a parent product that has numerous child products underneath it and each of those child products will have variants the customer must choose from (sizes & colours) and there is a set price for this. It will include products bundled together that are able to be purchased separately in other areas of the website also. It isn't a product kit that the customer can adjust prices or items or add ons, just a set package that appears as any other product would on the web store but where they choose the sizes from the various products we've set and they get it at the price we've set. 

Any suggestions!!???

1 Like
Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi Gemma, 

We have the exact same issue and have had no luck with any of the apps offered by Shopify! Did you find a solution to your problem? If so, we'd love to know what you ended up doing. 

Thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

hi! Anyone find a shopify app enabling packaged deals?  I've been on the fence about building & selling a Shopify App, while I'm still exploring different ideas, I'd like to know more about how your Shopify store can benefit from this feature. Are you looking to drive more sales by price discounting the packaged deal relative to the summation of the individual cost of each child product? 

For example, a customer purchases items A, B & C at a cost of $10, $20, & $30 , respectively.  This would be a total of $60. 

But with the packaged deal, you can assign a 10% discount on A,B & C purchased together, for a total of: $60 - 10% = $54. 

And you're looking for the flexibility of product A, B & C to have variations; say A can be size Small, Medium, Large, or color Blue, Red, White ? 

hi.
0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi RM, 

Great to hear that you want to create an app for this! 

I am yet to find an app that works for what I require. I have read a few forums about this topic and there used to be an app called Product Kit that provided users with a platform to build kits from individual products, however it's not currently available. 

As Gemma stated above, I want to create a parent product that has numerous child products underneath it and each of those child products will have variants the customer must choose from. I also want to ensure that the inventory of the child products that the kit is made from is synced with the individual products so their stock all decreases at the same time. We also require each child product to be added tp multiple kits. For example, Kit 1 includes A,B,C, Kit 2 includes A,D,E, Kit 3 includes B,C,D but you can still purchase A, B, C, D, E separately as individual products. 

It's not so much about offering a discount off the kits (although that would be great) it's more about the fact that I just want to make up a kit from the products currently sold on my store and ensure that the stock reduces on all items at the same time. 

If you have some time please check out our website - www.thejunioredit.com - to get an understanding of what we sell and how an app like this would be a manager better to our business. Happy to help you in anyway possible to get this app off the ground. Thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1227 5 80

Hi,

I just want to make up a kit from the products currently sold on my store and ensure that the stock reduces on all items at the same time

Our App, Products Assistant, allows you to create 'Sync Tasks'. These are designed for this exact scenario. You set up the bundle product then associate the component products. When an order is made the inventory of all the component products is decremented. We also provide a script you can incorporate into your store that marks the bundle product as sold out if any of the component products are sold out.

Aside from managing kit inventory in this way, there are a number of other tasks you might find helpful in managing your products, including sending an email notification when stock falls below a threshold.

There is a free trial so please feel free to check it out.

Thanks, Gavin.

www.bookthatapp.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi Gavin, 

Thanks for your reply!

Products Assistant looks great but I'm not too sure it will do everything we require it to do. 

We currently use Connected Inventory to sync our stock using SKU numbers.
Eg. SKU1 = Grey Beanie size 1, SKU2 = Grey Beanie size 2 etc. 

Each SKU has 5 designs associated with them and their stock all synced. 
Eg. SKU1 = Grey Beanie size 1 Design 1    SKU1 =  Grey Beanie size 1 Design 2 
Only the size, colour and garment style are varients. The designs are not a variant that effect stock - we use Infiniate Options to collect the Design details only. 

Now we require an app that will allow us to create a kit that will is made up of multiple SKUs.
Eg. KIT01
      - SKU1
      - SKU5
      - SKU8

Will your app reduce the stock from both the orginial SKU (eg. SKU1) that houses all the designs as well as the KIT (eg. KIT01 and the SKU1, SKU5, SKU8)?

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Sabrina, while at first glance I would imagine this functionality would already be available, I'll look through Shopify's API documents and make sure it's a solution I can put together. Also, I'm not familiar with Gavin's offerings and can't speak to them.

Cheers.

hi.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
4 0 2

did you find a solution

@Gemma_Shields wrote:

I've downloded half a dozen trial apps to try and create package deals with no joy... There are plenty of upsell apps and 'buy one, get a discount code' apps. But nothing that offers simple clean package deals.

I want to create a parent product that has numerous child products underneath it and each of those child products will have variants the customer must choose from (sizes & colours) and there is a set price for this. It will include products bundled together that are able to be purchased separately in other areas of the website also. It isn't a product kit that the customer can adjust prices or items or add ons, just a set package that appears as any other product would on the web store but where they choose the sizes from the various products we've set and they get it at the price we've set. 

Any suggestions!!???

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
4 0 2

Did you create this? I need to create premade kits from individual SKU's and quanity to create a new MASTER SKU. So I can degradate inventory for recurring membership packages. 

SKU 1234= 2,000/ monthly recurring

---Sku 1=  2 units of 60 minute massages

---SKU 2= 4 units of cryotherapy sessions

---Sku 3= 4 units of infrared Sauna Sessions

---Sku 4= 2 units of Ocean Float Sessions

I have the membership plugin, I have the recurring billing app; but I can not create a product with multiple products so that I can degradate inventory as they are used, and automatically refreshed each month. Pretty much every service company, spa, and salon could use this for customer membership management. 

Traditionally this is called "kitting" because it is done on the ADMIN SIDE, not the SHOPPER side. 

0 Likes