Need an app that allow customers to upload photos of the products for reviews

nevillelewis
Tourist
7 0 1

Does anyone know any apps that you allow customers to upload their own photos of the products to your online store for reviews Any feedback would be great. Thanks so much!

Replies 5 (5)

Olivia
Shopify Staff
1695 146 302

Hey, @nevillelewis!

Welcome to Shopify Community. My name is Olivia and I work here.

Thanks for sharing your question with us. I did some research for you, and I found that there were several apps that promise to do exactly what you need. I shortlisted some top contenders for you below:

Make sure to check them out and take advantage of free trials! If you need any extra help with set up or troubleshooting down the road, connect with the App Developers directly

I trust this is what you were looking for, but let me know if anything else comes up.

Warm regards,

Olivia | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

PageFly-Victor
Shopify Partner
7865 1785 3050

Hi @nevillelewis,

To upload photo product reviews, you can consider using these renowned product review apps: Yotpo, Judgeme, Loox, Stamped.io

However, to choose the one that suits your business, you should consider its pricing, your budget, and long-term strategy. This article gives reviews of each top Product Review Apps, you can take a look and make your decision

Hope you find this helpful,

Cheers from PageFly

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4167 244 733

Hello @nevillelewis, I hope you are doing well! To implement this you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion.  

Thanks

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.

Growave
Shopify Partner
1638 58 452

Hi, @nevillelewis 

Photo Reviews build strong social proof. 90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item.

I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because

that is social proof. In my opinion that is essential for every site.

Growave's App can help you to collect photo reviews with automatic,

change the templates that fit your brand identity,

integrate with Google Shopping which will increase traffic.

You can display ratings and photo reviews on Product Listing Ads for further effectiveness.

Visual form will stand out from the crowd with beautiful review galleries, carousels, and customizable widgets.

I highly recommend to showcase customer reviews with images to obtain credibility.

Moreover, you will get all tools such as Wishlists, Rewards and Loyalty, Instagram galleries, Automated emails,Q&A, and Social login for a great price to engage your customers.

Our platform serves such companies like SM Global Shop, Boeing Shop, KOOKAI and etc.

You can check out the list of our partners by the link https://growave.io

To test Growave for free including reviews, wishlist, loyalty and rewards, referrals and much more under one dashboard, press Growave

AliReviews
Shopify Partner
773 89 353

Hi @nevillelewis ! 

You can try Ali Reviews app since you want to import reviews with the product images. The updated version of our app now lets users to add product images with reviews imported from the CSV file. 

For more information, you can visit our blog post here: Collect reviews from multiple sources with Ali Reviews 6.0 

And kindly notice that the new version of Ali Reviews is now available in Shopify App Store with 7-day free trial of all the exclusive features. You can take a free ride of the app with no charge approved, 100 risk-free. Visit Ali Reviews in the App Store HERE

And please don't hesitate to send us direct messages if you need more information via email and live chat: 

- Email: support@fireapps.io 

- Live chat: Chat with Ali Reviews Team

Thank you and wish you all the best! 

Ali Reviews Team 

- Was my answer helpful? Please hit Like or Mark it as solution!
- Ali Reviews - The must-have Shopify app that empowers you to effortlessly collect, display, and manage product reviews.
- Start your FREE trial today!