Need app for sales, website performance and consumer behavior reporting

sarahc213
1 0 0

Hi,

I just switched over to Shopify and am trying to figure out the best app for detailed sales, website performance and consumer behavior reporting. Integration with Google Analytics, Klaviyo, Shopify (of course) and potentially social media platforms for ad tracking would be ideal. 

I would like to have online dashboards as well as be able to extract / export data for use in excel. I need to be able to get a lot of detail - digging into consumer cohorts, sales trends and website page / product performance.

Any ideas? I've been reviewing Glew, Data Export Reports, Conversific.. none seem to have everything I'm looking for. 

Thank you!

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2406 140 436

Hello @sarahc213 ,

You can install AiTrillion.com. It's an integrated 'All in One' Shopify app which helps in increasing conversions and sales. It has features like loyalty and reward points, web push notifications, reviews, chatbot, email marketing, AI predictions and custom audience created by Ai Engine with marketing dashboard for CEOs and Managers. It has an integrated customer timeline for better sales understanding across channels. It's the only app on the Shopify app store which enables the customer to trigger email automation on the customer "just seen" feature. On top of it, you don't need to install multiple apps. You get everything in just one app which makes my store speed optimized and it is a fully integrated app. It has many other features that are useful for e-commerce stores which help in increasing engagement and sales. It is the most useful app for the Shopify store. It has all those features one needs on their store. It is a fully integrated app. It has reports and analytics, You can get detailed analytics. You can contact to AiTrillion's support. Aitrillion provides a free setup. Also, you can schedule a demo. 

Thanks

Regards

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
charbelseif
Tourist
6 0 2

Hey @sarahc213!

I would like to suggest a new player in the industry: Polar

It is an analytics app that brings together data from your Shopify, Google Analytics, Facebook Ads, Google Ads, Klaviyo (and more), to one custom dashboard. It breaks down all your data and presents it in an easy-to-use dashboard with key visualisations: conversion rate by source/platform, sales trends and forecasts, cost of acquisition, landing page performance, customer cohorts. 

Similarly, Polar pulls all your store data to create holistic product profiles. It helps you understand which products are fast-selling and which of them are not bringing in too many sales. 

0 Likes
Pandaflow
Excursionist
41 0 4

Hello @sarahc213 

I am building a tool that can connect to multiple systems and aggregate data and present them in GoogleSheets or Airtable.  

If you have unique needs, I am happy to learn and see if our platform can meet your needs.

Please feel free to email me at hello@pandaflow.io and I am happy to jump on a call.

Thanks

0 Likes