Need app for voting on new products

Highlighted
9 0 0

Hi, I am looking for some very simple. 

I want to have a large collection of products, not yet in stock, but with the ability for users to vote up any product that they would like to see. I don't want any review app as the products do not exist yet, and i want only the option to vote up, nothing else. I also do not want the numbers of votes to be visible to anyone except the shop owner. Ideally there would be some sort of hurdle to voting up like needing an account. 

Anything out there? If not may be interested in a custom solution. 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @frenjamin , I'm not sure if there are any apps out there can do all of your requests, hope someone can help.

But in case you have a customer base already, you can create a poll on your social or email to ask them voting for your products. Just a custom solution, hope it helps

Premium E-commerce Solutions for Shopify Merchants: FireApps.io
0 Likes
Highlighted
6 0 0

Hey Frenjamin,

I am working on something like this. Can you drop me an email on samar@samarvir.com and I can hit you up. 

Best,

Samar Vir

0 Likes
Highlighted
15 0 0

Hello @frenjamin 

I can create a custom app for you in which you can add products on that you want votes. You'll get the total app votes and the user will not get the count of the votes. Rest we can discuss as per your requirements. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
9 0 0

would be interested in a custom solution, how do i contact you?

0 Likes
Highlighted
15 0 0

@frenjamin please add me on skype: live:.cid.3a4bb2177903b1be & vikas.verma67888. Can I have your contact details so that I can add you as well?

0 Likes
Highlighted
15 0 0

Hello @frenjamin 

Waiting for your reply. Kindly share an email with your requirements at Sandeepsingh.shinedezign@gmail.com

0 Likes