Need app to Show number of previous in new order list

Highlighted
Tourist
10 0 5

With every new customer, I send a printed letter thanking them for their purchase. 

Do any of you know of an app that will indicate in the fulfillment screen if there have been any previous orders without having to click into the customer history?  I've attached an image to illustrate what I mean.prev orders.jpg

Thank you for your help!

-Geoff Ferdon

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
78 3 8

I'm not sure if something like that already exists; however I thought you should know that previous orders can only be retrieved programmatically for up to 3 months (or is it 60 days?) I can't remember. Anyway, would that be an issue for you?

Unless, of course, the app stored all of the transactions and your store ran off of that; though again, that might be in some sort of violation of the privacy guidelines.

I'd be interested to hear if you find something that does this. If not, we can probably help you build something if you feel like you want to go that route.

Good luck.

Most people, it turns out, just aren't interested unless they have to pay for it. Go figure.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
78 3 8

Oh I just totally lied to you.

60 days is the default limit; however you can request access to all of them.

*durp*

sorry about the misinfo

Most people, it turns out, just aren't interested unless they have to pay for it. Go figure.
0 Likes
Highlighted

Sure we can help you with this development services. We understand you need help with you eCommerce app. We can definitely help you out with this.

0 Likes