Need help finding an app

Highlighted
1 0 0

I'm hoping to create a store that allows customers to upload their own images to have custom posters and banners printed for them. I'm looking for an app that allows customers to upload their image and edit it in a responsive window, similar to this site. Are there any apps that can achieve this?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
381 30 53

Hi, @rockmart!

Ash here from the Shopify team. Welcome to the Shopify Community! 

This is a great question, and I absolutely see the value an app/feature like this would provide to your business. I love the idea of allowing customers to upload their own images and designs for you to turn into custom products for them. There are a few apps that can accommodate this feature, and I'll include some links to them a bit further down on this post.

Before jumping into app suggestions, there's an alternative which could also achieve the same result- making a code customization to your theme. I'm not sure if you have any experience with coding, but here is a tutorial with steps on how to allow customers to enter custom information on product pages, including file and image uploads. The tutorial is advanced, and is not supported by Shopify, so if you're not comfortable taking on the code, you could hire a Shopify Expert for assistance, or check out some of the apps below. 

For a quick reference, Shopify Experts are trusted, third-party agencies and freelancers, who are available for hire by Shopify Merchants. You can visit their site here to contact an Expert, or post a job request and receive quotes from eligible Experts.

Without further delay, here are some apps that enable customers to upload files and images when ordering a product: 

I hope that one of the options mentioned in this post ends up being a solution for you and your business, and please feel free to reach out any time if you need further assistance, or have any questions for our team! 

Ash | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
8 0 0

Hi @rockmart 

I am the developer at Personalized Image Uploader

As a new relatively new app, I would like to add my app to the suggestion as well. If you are still looking for a suitable photo uploader app, give it a try as well. 

I am here to respond to your emails as well if you got any questions

Yongyi

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @rockmart 

This is an interesting question and I also made a research before when I also had the same question. 

Here are top 3 third-party apps which help you to do this that I tried to use

- Product Option and Customizer

- Product Personalizer

- Dynamic Product Options 

And all of them are summarized in a guide basing on my experiences before. You can check this guide to know more details.

With each app, I listed the main features as well as pros, cons, and important factors so you can base on that to choose an app for your store.

And if you are interested, you can also check this guide to know more tips and ways to personalize the product page to increase the conversion rate.

I hope my recommendation can help you. Let me know if you have any questions.

Cheers!

Marketing Manager at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- PageFly Page Builder: Website | Facebook | LinkedIn | Group
- [Tutorial]: Build an effective homepage with PageFly.
0 Likes