Need help with an app

allanascustomcr
1 0 0

Hi, I had an app called “Infinite & Variants Options”. I deleted it because it was lagging, but I wanted to redownload to see if that solved the lagging issue. However, when I tried to search and redownload it, I couldn’t find it anywhere. I’m freaking out because I don’t want it to delete all of my variants and descriptions that I have on each of my products in my shop. I am also paying an extra $10 a month to access all of it’s features. I just want to know if it maybe changed it’s name and app picture or if it just shut down completely. 

Thank you in advance and any help and guidance would be appreciated!!

0 Likes
Ryder
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
427 53 79

Hi, @allanascustomcr!

Ryder here, from the Social Care Team. Welcome to the Community and thanks for posting! I've taken a look in the Shopify App Store and found a few apps that may be the one you're referring to:

If it's not either of these, do you recall the name of the app developer? You might be able to locate this information on one of your previous invoices. Please note that after you remove an app, the charges for the app should cease. If that doesn't happen to be the case - or if you still aren't able to locate the app, you can contact our Support Team through our Help Center by logging in and selecting your shop. One of our Support Advisors can then review your account to see if they can locate which app has been recently disabled and determine whether this app is still published. They're also able to review your Billing with you to ensure that you weren't charged for an app that has been removed unless it was still within the 30-day cycle

I hope this helps! Please let me know if there's anything I can clarify.

Cheers.

Ryder A. | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes