Need some feedback for my upcoming app

Highlighted

We are developing a new and better way to understand the customer and boost conversion rate.

This email is my humble request to have a short interview about the most challenging problems you (a store owner) are facing and how an E-commerce solution can help. I believe that your opinions will definitely of high value to us.

If you're interested, this interview will:
- Take up only 15 minutes
- Focus on 2 key points: The difficulties you have while managing an online business and your expectation of a feasible solution
- Done via Skype (Video call/audio call/chat) - live chat - Facebook messenger - Email.
You can choose any channels that suit you.

Please note that we are not doing this in the hope of sales. We just want to learn about all the troubles that may keep your store from having more sales. And based on that, we can sketch out the possible solution for your business.

Please tell me when you're available for this and which channel you would like to have a short talk.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Thanks in advance.

- Was my response helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution!
- If you want to boost sale, try these: Actionable Insight Analytics | Web Push Notification | Promotion & Exit-Intent Pop-up - learn more
0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0

aaaa

0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0

@frank169 wrote:

aaaa

0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0