Need to pick by delivery date

1 0 0
Hi,
We are a butchers so people are currently putting in Christmas orders, I'm in need of a way of taking a large amount of orders and creating a picking list but via delivery date.

Idealy a list that will have all products from steaks to meat packs including all variants but not sorted via date ordered I need to sort via delivery date, e.g 23rd December delivery. So on the 22nd I can print a picking list in the morning and use it to streamline cutting packing and shipping.

Usually this would be done manually but over Christmas is just not feasible.
Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.
0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
94 8 15

Hey, @Jamesecko!

Thanks for reaching out today. To my understanding, it sounds like you need a feasible way to know exactly which orders are going to be delivered/picked-up in-store on a given date and time.

You would need to utilize a third-party app to integrate this into your Shop. Luckily, there is a terrific app called "Store Pickup + Delivery" that will allow you to organize your orders to your exact needs.

With this app, you will be able to give your customers the option to pick up the order in store, have it locally delivered, or both! The app also has some great features such as a flexible shipping calendar with blackout dates, advanced notice, and future order restrictions. The app is a paid subscription, billed at $29 per month. What you could do is use it for the month of January for $29 and uninstall it after the holiday season is up. 

I hope that helps. If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

Dirk | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes