[New APP] ShopMaster - Free dropshipping solutions to automate your business

Highlighted

Dear Merchants,

Our app ShopMaster has been listed to the App Store recently.

ShopMaster is dedicated to providing the best dropshipping solutions by working with popular suppliers such as AliExpress, Banggood, Chinabrands, and CJDropshipping. They offer product importer, price monitor, and auto fulfillment to help dropshippers eliminate the busywork. With ShopMaster's smart, flexible and low-cost solution, you can start a profitable dropshipping business in a much simpler way.

Here are some amazing features could help you:

#1 Add products to your stores from 20+ suppliers by one click (AliExpress, Banggood, DHgate, Gearbest, 1688, Alibaba, Taobao, Tmall, Amazon, and eBay)

#2 Auto-purchase AliExpress, Banggood, CJDropshipping orders in bulk (up to 300 orders)

#3 Sync tracking numbers and upload to your store automatically

And it's FREE for starters!

Check it out and let us know if you have any questions.

Happy Dropshipping!

The ShopMaster Team

❤️ ShopMaster.com - FREE dropshipping solutions
✔️ Import products | Pirce and Inventory Monitor | Auto-order | Auto Fulfillment
☕ Official dropshipping partner of AliExpress, Banggood, CJDropshipping, and Chianbrands
1 Like
Highlighted
2 0 0
I just got set up with Shopmaster over the last 24 hours. It looks promising.

I also appreciate your YouTube channel, though I am so new that I don't know where to start.

1. Do you have a help section linked from the dashboard?
2. Do you offer branded invoicing?
3. Would you consider building a mobile app so I can search products while I'm away from my office?
4. Is there a way to filter products so they ship from the nearest warehouse?

Thanks very much,

Ron Jones
0 Likes
Highlighted

1. Do you have a help section linked from the dashboard?

-- YES, https://support.shopmaster.com

2. Do you offer branded invoicing?

-- ShopMaster is a tool like oberlo. If you need a branded invoicing, you can contact the supplier directly. Some suppliers provide the service you need.

3. Would you consider building a mobile app so I can search products while I'm away from my office?

-- We will consider your suggestion.

4. Is there a way to filter products so they ship from the nearest warehouse?

-- Do you mean filter by the warehouse location? You can set your primary warehouse, such as the US for AliExpress. Learn more here: 

Import product with a specific warehouse 

If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to contact us at support@shopmaster.com

Happy Dropshipping!

❤️ ShopMaster.com - FREE dropshipping solutions
✔️ Import products | Pirce and Inventory Monitor | Auto-order | Auto Fulfillment
☕ Official dropshipping partner of AliExpress, Banggood, CJDropshipping, and Chianbrands
1 Like