New App Dashboard

Sendero_Hunter
3 0 0
Just downloaded the new Shopify mobile app and the Dashboard has some nice features, but the “today” and “yesterday” comparisons are extremely useless compared to the previous app dashboard.

The graphs have no scale (either x or y) so basically they’re just scribbles left to the imagination. There’s no quantitative view of visitors, it’s been removed entirely. The channel comparison section is awesome. But would still like to see data on visitors and at least know what I’m looking at on the graphs. Cheers!
0 Likes
arushibhatia20
Shopify Partner
187 35 123

This was a really helpful evaluation! 

Thank you

If you found this helpful then please Like and Accept Solution!
Check out the following apps :
Simple scroll to top
Superbar
Slick scroll progress bar
0 Likes
charbelseif
Tourist
6 0 2

Hey Sendero. I personally use Polar as a dashboard to get a quantitative view of visitors as well as my traffic sources.

Sendero_Hunter
3 0 0
There’s infinite resources for 3rd party analytics and reporting. This is about the Shopify app.
0 Likes
David_Dokes
Tourist
4 0 1

Thanks for sharing!

0 Likes
David_Dokes
Tourist
4 0 1

Yes, I guess it's much more focused on Sales now. I like the Year over Year comparison though...

And you can still find sessions with the "Sessions over time" report under Analytics @Sendero_Hunter , no?

0 Likes
Sendero_Hunter
3 0 0
For sure. This comment was just specially about the redesign homepage dashboard... squiggles with no axes are a waste of space.

I can find all data I want in reports, analytics, Google analytics, etc.
0 Likes
fabulanebulae
Tourist
5 0 3

I just want to add (and haven't been able to find the appropriate forum in which to put my feedback...) that, while it's helpful to see data compared to "last year" and to "yesterday", the information MOST helpful to our particular shop at this stage of growth would be the ability to easily see a comparison to the previous month, as well as current quarter to previous quarter. Thanks!

0 Likes
ClearChoiceAqua
Explorer
41 0 26
Anyone notice the numbers are off from the new vs old dashboard? Old dashboard shows $31.21 higher than the new. I added up taxes and it's not that, so I'm not sure what the difference is
0 Likes