New App - SellUp - Upsell right under the buy box

Shopify Expert
90 1 6

Hi Shopify Community,

Just a quick post to announce that our latest app is now live, SellUp.

Its a traditional upsell app in the sense of its goal, to achieve a higher AOV for store owners but it does it right next to the buy box. This allows for some nice impulsive upsells to be setup on a product or collection basis drilled down to the variation. We have taken this route as the less clicks the better. We will be releasing an update soon where the customer can choose a variation which works better for size/color variants for example. This is more geared towards offering golf tees next to a golf ball listing for example. You can also change the upsells title allowing you to actually create a Call to action, something very powerful for upselling and unique to SellUp.

The app can be found here: https://apps.shopify.com/upseller-product-upsell

All the features are listed there but it is designed to work out the box and inherit your themes CSS. There are settings to tweak various elements.

Happy Selling!

Shopify Expert, Apps & Support - https://www.launchtip.com
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
17 0 1

Hey @LaunchTip!

Conagratulations for the new app! Let me introduce myself - I am a team member of several Shopify apps. As advertising apps is expensive (spending money doesn’t always guarantee results), we created and launched in-app ad exchange platform for Shopify developers. ConnectPlus - it's free banner exchange platform (even no credit card details needed) where you put script to your app and show other Shopify developer banners. 

It works really easily:

• Step 1 - Shopify developers sign up to ConnectPlus (for free).
  • Step 2 - developers add a piece of code to their app to display other developers’ ads.
  • Step 3 - for each ad a Shopify developer displays, they’ll get a free slot in the ConnectPlus ad network to display an ad for their app.
  • Step 4 - developers can monitor their ad’s performance in real time and carry out A/B split testing.

I really recommended to check and try it. Moreover, your feedback is more than welcome.

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
17 0 1

Hey @LaunchTip!

Conagratulations for the new app! Let me introduce myself - I am a team member of several Shopify apps. As advertising apps is expensive (spending money doesn’t always guarantee results), we created and launched in-app ad exchange platform for Shopify developers. ConnectPlus - it's free banner exchange platform (even no credit card details needed) where you put script to your app and show other Shopify developer banners. 

It works really easily:

• Step 1 - Shopify developers sign up to ConnectPlus (for free).
  • Step 2 - developers add a piece of code to their app to display other developers’ ads.
  • Step 3 - for each ad a Shopify developer displays, they’ll get a free slot in the ConnectPlus ad network to display an ad for their app.
  • Step 4 - developers can monitor their ad’s performance in real time and carry out A/B split testing.

I really recommended to check and try it. Moreover, your feedback is more than welcome.

0 Likes
Shopify Expert
90 1 6
Signing up now. Some Bonus credits as well? :D
Shopify Expert, Apps & Support - https://www.launchtip.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
17 0 1

Hey @LaunchTip ! Have you already signed up? If you have already used your credits, there are two ways how to get more:

1. Refer a friend

Each time you refer a friend to ConnectPlus you’ll get 500 free views, and so will your friend. Send this referral code: CP-4C95-500 to as many friends as you like and get them to contact us via chat support. More friends referred means more traffic for you! When your friend(s) sign up, we’ll add the bonus views to both your accounts.

2. Make use of the 1:1 exchange ratio

Start promoting other developers’ apps today and you’ll automatically get extra credits. For every partner banner you display, you’ll get one credit you can use to advertise your own app. 

If you need more information or help - join our closed Facebook group

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
17 0 1

@Sarah2306 Hey! As you are mentioning your apps, have you already tried to advertise your apps through ConnectPlus?  It's a free banner exchange platform between Shopify developers where your app banner is being displayed in other developers’ app dashboard. It really helps to generate app downloads. Check the case study here

0 Likes