New Location - local pickup only - no stock

BeechwoodMarket
Tourist
5 0 1

Hello.

I am looking to add a pickup location that won't actually stock inventory, but customers can pickup up their orders there after we prepare them and deliver them to the pickup spot. It's similar to what IKEA does with pickup locations. They don't stock products there, but your order is sent there for customers to pickup. 

I need an app that can do this, where inventory is only drawn from the main, default location.

Help!

Marco_Newbie
Tourist
7 0 5

Hello

I also am looking for this. We have 2 shops and the larger one is synced with Shopify and where we do deliveries from, however I want to offer 24 hour pickup from it's sister site so we can drop off the required stock at the end of the day for next day pickup, however it doesn't show up in the delivery options as there is no stock associated with it. Please help, everything else works fine.

Marcus

0 Likes
Lowri_Roberts
Excursionist
18 0 5

This is exactly what I'm looking for as well.

I need one inventory but two pick up locations - will take orders to the 'second' location to be picked up.

Any ideas?

0 Likes
Claire222
Shopify Partner
66 2 5

Hi @Lowri_Roberts , @BeechwoodMarket @Marco_Newbie ,

Thanks for your post. Our app Contactless Curbside Pickup allows you to specify pickup, even for locations without any inventory.  It is a Shopify Staff Pick and Shopify Reimagine retail this holiday season pick. See intro video below. Happy to answer any questions.

Shopify-Staff-Pick-Selection.png

Shopify Collection Pick.png

0 Likes