New Messenger Marketing & Support Automation App - Feedback

Shopify + Messenger = Revenue + PeaceShopify + Messenger = Revenue + PeaceMessenger Marketing and Support Automation

Facebook Chat & Cart Recovery | Recart & Octane Alternative

Hey there!

I am Mayur and I build conversational interfaces at BotSpace. We are a small design team of 3  and working out of Bangalore. At BotSpace we help small business owners automate customer support. As our first channel, we have released Messenger integration with Shopify. 

The idea is to help businesses automate their entire customer support on Facebook Messenger. It helps recover abandoned carts and increases the conversion rate for your stores. By default, we have designed all the flows for order tracking, abandoned cart and shopping right on Messenger

We have released our beta version and I guess it looks really nice, and I would like to know what you guys think about it, what can be done better if there is anything that is missing or anything that would be good to add.

The app comes with a 2 weeks trial and is Free for Developer and Shopify Partners to install and test. 

Install the App on your Store

Thanks!

Have a nice day! 

- Looking to Automate Support on FB Messenger? Install our Messenger Marketing & Support App
- Want to embed Instagram Stories on your store? Install our Instagram Stories & Highlights App
- Have more questions? Feel free to email me.
- My reply helped? Click Like to show me some love!