A couple of years ago I had the good fortune of selling my business months after joining the Shopify/E-commerce community. My first dropshipping Store was something I’ll never forget. From the great opportunities, networking and relationships within the community I was hooked. While running the business I had always been on the lookout for a service that could bring a human element to SMS marketing and struggled to find a good fit. So what’s any good entrepreneur to do, but build one. 2 years later, a lot of money, time and hard work and I’m proud to bring you all a solution that I know will change the game. This solution is TxtCart. You all know how hard it is to get sales and retain customers, how pesky abandoned carts can be and what a challenge it can be to provide support to your base. TxtCart’s human-powered process is perfected by Ai and we are an on-demand solution to abandoned cart recovery and marketing over text message. People buy from those they know and like, and being able to have a genuine conversation, represent the brand and offer a meaningful discount works time and time again. We’ve had massive success in our beta, and while the app is far from perfect we strive to provide the best end-user experience, support, and results. The link to our app is https://apps.shopify.com/txtcart. Please do provide my team and I with any feedback if you can, we work around the clock for merchants and love helping people. Thanks so much for the time, I hope to see you guys in there😄
I was actually just checking out your app and have bookmarked it for something to install hopefully soon as I start ramping up my shopify marketing.
I have a few questions for you:
1. What do the text messages look like for recovering abandoned carts? Is it automated or a team of people? I'm worried about sounding like a robot. I am a small, handmade business and part of the beauty of that is the one-on-one connection people feel to the seller. Would love to know more.
2. How do privacy/GDPR laws factor into marketing such as this as people aren't necessarily opting into these kind of messages.
3. Is it a string of messages or simply a one-time message?
4. Would it be more beneficial for me to ensure all my product descriptions are completely up-to-date prior to installing to ensure the messages could be complete? Or how does the message pull information about my products?
Looking forward to hearing back from you
How do you trigger the abandoned cart? i want to use that feature but dont how how to implement it, can you help me?
Happy to help regarding your interest in TxtCart! :)
1) So if you visit our website , we have a gif
of a typical phone conversation for abandoned carts! If you have more
questions regarding what they look like and the possibilities are I would
be happy to give you a quick demo. As for the second part, we are a
human-powered solution, and we use intelligent AI to enhance this to scale.
One of the major reasons people use us is for that exact reason. They don't
want to come across as a cheap chatbot and want to build a connection to
their customers and represent their brand better.
2) We are fully GDPR and TCPA compliant. In onboarding (once you've
installed) you will follow a few simple steps. Step 4 will walk you through
this and there are ways to directly get consent in the Shopify checkout by
requiring a checkbox for deals and SMS or phone numbers as optional.
3) Our texts are fully conversational not just a random string or single
text. We text your customers, they respond with an answer or question and
we respond. This can go on for 2 messages or 25 (all jokes aside).
4) For products, we simply pull the name of the product. As long as your
product names are up to date and correct we should be all good:) If we have
any questions on products, shipping times or discounts we will reach out to
Hope this helps! If you have any other questions or anything at all please
don't hesitate to reach out!!
|2 hours ago|