New store - what apps should I be getting?

Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 0

Hi,

I have just set up my online store and it is now live. 

What apps should I be getting? I already have it integrated with insta and Facebook. 

Thanks for your help. Sorry for the newbie question.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
386 34 156

Hi @tjh31 

I am Aiza from Growave

I would like to recommend you our app because it has everything a site needs for marketing. You will not have get a different app for Reviews, for Instagram, for Social Sharing etc. 

Growave offers  10 great features -Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts etc. 

There is a free plan available also, we are offering an extended trial on the COVID-19 period. 

Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post. 

Take care and stay healthy <3

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Sharing + more 

Increase conversions with ease here
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1467 74 248

Hey @tjh31,

You can install this app AiTrillion.comIt is an essential app that a Shopify store owner must-have. It is all in one Shopify app.

It has features like email marketing automation, reviews, web push notification, Loyalty reward program, livechat or chatbot, Reports and analytics, Ai Predictions, announcement bar, product recommendation, smart pop-up and many more. 

It has a customer timeline feature that shows the real-time activity of your customers like when did they sign up, when did they redeem the loyalty points, when did they sign up, when the customer was last active and will target them accordingly with the help of automation.

And, this app is fully integrated. Every functionality is integrated with each other. Plus, you don't need to install multiple apps. Installing multiple apps slows down the speed of the store. This is a very useful app.

Reports and analytics, with the help of it you will get to know the actionable insights of each and every customer. Ai prediction will let you know that at what time most of your customers are coming, on which day, what price and color they are preferring, from which place they are coming so that now you can target them easily and will increase sales with the help of this useful data. 

You can check it out.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
875 72 205

Nice congrats, welcome to the party 🥳

My team and I work with a LOT of Shopify sites, I've also consulted on stores and helped with growth strategies.

We have an up to date list of what we think are the best apps in different categories for Shopify stores here: speedboostr.com/best-shopify-apps.

It's not a long list, intentionally. It's the apps I use and believe are key apps for most stores.

Depending on your niche / audience or specific tasks, I can also give recommendations to help you out if you need it. I'm a developer + partner in Shopify stores so I'm familiar with both sides of the equation.

Founder of Speed Boostr (Shopify optimization and dev agency).
Creator of Theme Scientist (A/B testing app).
Creator of Order Automator (app that auto tags + fulfills orders, send emails).
Creator of Tip Jar (add a tip button to your store).
Creator of Shopify Analyzer (first performance analysis tool specifically for Shopify sites).
My team also builds custom apps and automated solutions.
Enjoy the adventure!
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi, I'm Sarosha from Aiva. Congrats on getting your store set up 🎉

I found this wonderful thread earlier discussing Shopify apps that every store needs. Take a look at the suggestions from partners, app developers and Shopify staff. You're bound to find a few apps that will enhance the user experience of your store. 

My team has also created an app  which is used by thousands of mom & pop shops as well as Plus brands to improve conversion rates and sales. It's really important to have a well-designed pop up, targeted at the right time to collect emails/ other info (perhaps in the exchange for a discount). Don't forget to create upsell bundles or cross-sells to increase the overall cart value and have campaigns which induce FOMO. We've seen these strategies improve user experience and sales. Please reach out to us on Livechat if you have any questions! 

5x your website conversion today → Aiva For Shopify
0 Likes